Thursday, June 19, 2014

Baby Visser

I remember going on a walk with Kylee last fall, around Lake Hodges, and her telling me that she and Austin had decided to wait to get pregnant.  She had just taken a new job, and didn't feel it was the right timing. 

"Many are the plans of a person's heart, but its the Lord's purpose that prevails." Proverbs 19:21 (NIV)

And prevail, He did. Just a few weeks later, she told me she was pregnant. She was such a HUGE support for me during my pregnancy and new-motherhood.  I was elated for her, and excited at the opportunity to give some of that support back. 

Kylee and Austin decided to be surprised on their baby's birthday with the gender. I love how neutral the baby nursery is! 















I love their silhouettes in the window.

How great does she look?! She was just a couple weeks away from her due date when we took pictures.







Love LOVE love you friend!  So so excited for you and this journey you're about to start on. You and Austin will be the BEST parents!!!

No comments: