Thursday, July 18, 2013

Wes & Miles

I rented a lens a couple of weeks ago (oh, 28-70mm f/2.8, I love you!) and wanted to get some practice with it, so I headed over to my sister-in-law's and took some pictures of her boys.  When I got there, Miles was asleep, and Wes was playing outside in his pool.  I LOVE this series of photos. I simply sat back, and took pictures.  No giving directions, no 'look here, Wes!' or 'say CHEEEEESE!', I just observed their interactions. I hope this will be a sweet memory for them!

 Recognize this little cutie?  This is Miles, and he is also in the picture I chose for my header.  That picture is one of my absolute favorite pictures that I have ever taken. 

This next set is more directed.  It is a couple weeks past the 4th (we're still in July, so it totally counts, right?!), but here are the boys in their 4th of July clothes. 
 Eagerly awaiting an otter pop!

Love them!!


No comments: