Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Van & Gwen

I met up with these two and their mom at a local park.  On  the short walk over to the area I wanted to take pictures at, Van was performing his best transformer techniques, occasionally letting us know he had just morphed into a tiger from a truck.  Gwen, or more affectionately known as Sister, was trying her best to keep a grasp on each of the five baby dolls in her arms, all while pushing her baby stroller. I love how in almost all of the pictures, Sister is carrying at least one of her beloved baby dolls.  Van has an incredible amount of different facial expressions.  He LOVED showing them to me :)

I think these pictures are a fabulous representation of who they are. I enjoyed this session SO much!






















Interested in a Children Session? I'd love to work with you! Go here for more info!

No comments: