Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Barranon Family

Cyndi and Michael are friends of mine from high school.  Cyndi and I had a lot of classes together, and she was really smart, so I always knew I could go to her with my questions :).  I specifically remember her being really great at physics.  Why on earth would they offer that class to high schoolers?! I don't believe I was capable of making sense of that subject until I was at least 20. In general, math, chemistry, and biology came pretty easy to me.  They just all made sense and I was really interested in it. I figured I could handle AP Physics as a junior, because, you know, it was a science. That class gave me a swift kick in the rear. I'm LUCKY I received a C in that class, but at the time, as a straight A student, I was beside myself.  Cyndi did better than me in that class, but sitting next to her helped me get through it. She is kind, logical, and we shared the same humor.

It was so fun to catch up with her and Michael, and also to meet their new little one, Michael. He is such an expressive baby, my goodness!  I got more laughs going through all the pictures and seeing all the looks and smiles he had! He is a joy, and I know he brings so much happiness to his parents.



























No comments: