Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Wood Family

I met Tom, Sarah and little Harper down at Shelter Island just before Christmas.  I know its probably hard to remember how cold the nights were around Christmas time with how HOT and dry its been lately! It started off really nice, but then got really cold! Sarah brought the cutest little fur hat, hoping Harper would keep it on for a few pictures before she took it off, but it ended up being so cold that she wanted to keep it on for most of the session! Poor little thing! She was so cute and warmed up pretty quickly to me.  I love it when that happens!




Harper loves her wagon! She was perfectly happy riding around in it, rather than wanting to get out and run around like most toddlers I know.


I'm in LOVE with how this one turned out! Definitely one of my all time favorites!!


How sweet is she?!









Thank you Wood family!  I had the best time getting to know you guys!

No comments: