Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Keller Family

Howdy! Happy New Year!  It was quiet on here over the Christmas holiday... I took a little break to spend some time with my family, and work on the house (more on that later).  It was nice, relaxing, and busy all at the same time.  Now, onto some pictures!

Meet the Keller's! Mike and Miranda are two of the sweetest people I have ever met.  And not in obnoxious, there's-no-way-your-life-is-that-great kind of way.  You just want to be around them!! We got together just before Christmas at Discovery Lake to get some picture of their growing family. Logan is full of energy (just like my William).  I had such a great time chatting on parenthood and catching up with them :) 














 

 Love those open mouth kisses!
 

 LOVE!!!



 How cute is Logan??!




No comments: