Wednesday, September 18, 2013

William's Maternity Book

I am a bit sentimental this week.  My boy, William, turns one on Sunday.  I'm in that weird place where it feels like just yesterday that I was pregnant, but yet it feels SO FAR AWAY too.  It has been a hard year, but he has brought me so much joy!

Before I was pregnant, I found HANNA MAC's blog.  Girlfriend is CRAZY talented.  She documented her pregnancies in such a creative and heart warming way, and I knew I wanted to do something similar.   When I found out I was pregnant, I began journaling and snapping pictures every week.  I FINALLY got around to compiling them all together, and publishing a little book.  Check out William's Maternity Book! I can't wait for that happy mail!


Click here to view this photo book larger
 




P.S. Happy Birthday MONI!!! Miss you!!!

No comments: